Fastbidding (.co.uk) is a popular penny auction website. A penny auction site is a new type of online auction website where instead of just paying the winning bid for an item, each bidder also pays a fee to make a bid. The auction ends after a period of time, typically ten to twenty seconds, without new bids, the last participant to have placed a bid wins the item and also pays the final bid price, which may be significantly lower than the retail price of the item. The auctioneer makes money in two ways, the fees for each bid and the payment for the winning bid, totaling typically significantly more than the value of the item. Such auctions are typically held over the Internet, rather than in person.
We are not associated with Fastbidding, but we can definitely help you launch a similar penny auction portal. Please try a ready product matching your requirements. We are happy to customize this software exactly as per your requirements. Our friendly, professional support team is just a phone call away. Give us a call at +91 862-000-5555 or simply fill out the form and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
- 100% Secured.
- Email Support (3 Years).
- FREE Updates (3 Years).
- Scratch Auction.
- Future Auction.
- Buy-now system.
- Bid-back System.
- Referral System.
- Offline order processing.
- Change shipping status from Admin-Panel.
- Captcha at registration.
- Display bid-type at bid history.
- Display return-policy in auction details page.
- Advance Autobidder.
- Banner rotator.
- Standard Auction, Penny Auction, Beginner Auction.
- 10 Second Auction, 15 Second Auction, 20 Second Auction, 100% Off, Nail Bitter, Fixed Price.
- User registration and account verification.
- Member login, account updating, purchasing more bids and paying for won auctions features.
- Buying bid packages.
- Set bidding packages.
- Bidding in the Penny Auction format. Pay per bid and the price increment by a set amount.
- Time increment by 10 seconds (can be changed in the CMS) each time a bid is placed.
- Bid butler system - the ability for users to 'book their bids'.
- An editable Terms and conditions and Help section page.
- A newsletter sign up system and sending capability.
- Update & add the latest news articles.
- Send newsletters to members signed up for the newsletter.
- Paypal as the default payment gateway.
- Users can receive free bids for registering, for winning their first auction.
- View, edit, add, delete and suspend users.
- Add, edit, delete and clone
- Limits on the number of auctions a user can win.
- Winning bidder can be viewed and the auction status can be update.
- View users bidding history, purchased bid packages, add free bids to the user.
- View referrals from users.
- Coupons module.
- Rewards points system when packages are purchased.
- Credit system for auctions which users lose, which can be used for won auctions.
- Manage unlimited website categories viz. add, edit and delete.
- Edit general website settings viz. turning on and off various features.
- Add, edit and delete countries that you want to include.