Destocknet (.com) is a popular B2B website. Business-to-business (B2B) is an Internet business model that involves businesses that perform services or provide products for other businesses. B2B is a form of e-classifieds and it can involve businesses that manufacture a product, service or merchandise component that is sold to another business. B2B may include outsourcing, which occurs when a business hires a contractor with knowledge and experience in that business's industry. The term B2B, however, is better known within the commercial trading realm, where wholesalers sell products to retailers, or a commercial original equipment manufacturer sells its products to wholesalers. For instance, a home manufacturer will make purchases from lumber yards, window manufacturers, concrete businesses, etc.
We are not associated with Destocknet, but we can definitely help you launch a similar B2B portal. Please try a ready product matching your requirements. We are happy to customize this software exactly as per your requirements. Our friendly, professional support team is just a phone call away. Give us a call at +91 862-000-5555 or simply fill out the form and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
- 100% Secured.
- Email Support (3 Years).
- FREE Updates (3 Years).
- Sign-up Account (Registration of account).
- Lead generation tools (for the sellers).
- Email verification to authenticate the Users.
- Change password for the existing users.
- Forgot Password for retrieval of lost accounts.
- Change the registered email address.
- Add/Edit Contact Details.
- Member Dashboard (to monitor user information like recent Buyleads, recent offers, unread messages etc).
- Business Profile (to add and update contact details, business information and company fact sheets).
- Add/Edit Business Information.
- Add/Edit “Statutory Information”.
- Add/Edit “Products-We-Buy”.
- Add/Edit “Products-We-Sell”.
- Add/Edit “Contact Details“ (this section allows the member to add, edit or update their contact details).
- Add/Edit “Company Listing” (this section helps to promote the seller across multiple pages on the network).
- Add/Edit Category/Subcategory Listings.
- Category wise “Company Listings”.
- Contacting the seller (Used for sending business enquiries).
- Add/Edit “Product Listings”.
- Add/Edit/Delete Products.
- Posting “Buy Requirements” (this section highlights the current requirements of a buyer, looking to purchase products from a supplier).
- Posting “Sale Offers” (this section shows the current selling offers by a seller).
- Purchasing Leads.
- Purchasing “Lead Alerts” (the users can subscribe to this feature by selecting the preferred categories).
- Listing “Sale Offers”.
- “Sale Offer” notifications ( the users can subscribe this feature by selecting the preferred categories).
- Enquiries by email (an internal inbox to track the communication between the buyer and sellers. The inbox can be accessed anytime and anywhere.
- Transaction History (this section enables you to check your “buy leads” and “transaction history” by transaction date, description, summary, amount paid, credit purchased, credit used and balance credit).
- Advertisements (The webmaster can earn revenue by posting advertisement).
- Credit Points (the users may utilize their credits to purchase fresh “Buy Leads”).